Work with the tools that you already use on a daily basis with Business Central's native integration to Microsoft 365.
Watch these features in action
Integration into Excel
Update multiple fields and entries with Excel online.
- Quickly download lists that are already in Business Central.
- Efficiently update multiple fields and entries with the ‘Edit in Excel’ function.
- Copy and paste between Excel and Business Central in any worksheet page (e.g. Journal lines, Order lines, etc.).
Integration into Outlook
No need to toggle between apps.
- Email recognition automatically links to accounts in Business Central, removing the need to manually search for customer data.
- Access customer details from directly within Outlook.
- Business Central’s built-in AI reviews emails and generates suggested line items.
- Email quotes to contacts directly from within Outlook.
Easily share information in Microsoft Teams
Without any need for code.
- Share information automatically in Teams when certain actions occur (for example, when a new client is set up).
- Share direct links to Business Central accounts, shortcuts or reports via Teams messages (recipients must have correct permissions to view links).
- Collaborate with your team members in Business Central via Teams.
Use Power BI to increase your reporting capabilities
Cross reference information from across all areas of your business.
- Integrated Power BI to your data sources within Business Central to easily create dashboards.
- Embed key graphs into your Home Page for quick accessibility.
- Easily build and cross reference information against other databases to enable a more complete overview of your business.
Use Power Automate to extend the functionalities of Business Central
Automate processes, save time, and reduce data errors.
- Business Central offers no-code/Low-code automation options for many repeatable business tasks, such as approval tracking, generating purchase orders and creating invoices.
- Use Power Automate to setup notifications and alerts in Business Central, for example for low stock or overdue payments.
- Automate report creation and make better data-driven business decisions.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costs
Read the case study
Improved monthly reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See reporting capabilities
Learn more about how you can start using the system
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started