Business Central’s inventory management features can help you streamline your processes and integrate your inventory with your finance system – which in turn can help save costs and improve cash flow.
Get a better overview of your business by integrating inventory with your finance system.
- Build an inventory master list for all inventory, non-inventory, and service items.
- Block items on sales orders, purchase orders, or stop items being transacted altogether. Block specific batch numbers in case of quality issues.
- Create extended descriptions or attach documents associated with items.
- Construct inventory journal entries to allow for adjustments and correct information already in the system.
Make use of Business Central’s reporting to get better insights from your inventory data.
- Add custom filtering parameters using attributes.
- View time-based availability at the click of a button.
- Easily reconcile inventory valuation to the balance sheet.
- Export data to Excel for ad-hoc analysis in one click.
- Use the multiple of pre-built inventory reports.
Streamline your inventory processes
Save costs and improve cash flow by optimizing your processes.
- Fully integrate inventory management with your Purchase and Sales Orders.
- Inherit documents attached to the item master record on sales or purchase transactions.
- Count or cycle count inventory with full audit trail, with the ability to blind count.
- Process sales returns and create purchase related documents in a few clicks.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead the Entire Case Study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Learn more about how to start using Business Central
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started