Business Central can help streamline and simplify your month-end reporting processes - improving data accuracy and saving you time.
Evaluate your financial performance and make informed decisions.
- Create dedicated financial reports directly in Business Central, or use out-of-the-box financial statements.
- Maintain good finance practices by specifying system-wide posting date ranges or user-specific date ranges to avoid entry errors.
- Control permissions and manage user access to help maintain accuracy.
- Set different rules for your different companies.
- Manage exchange rates through automated batch jobs to update local currency amounts for posted entries, and to program post-realized and unrealized exchange rate.
- Close inventory periods to ensure corrections do not impact previous periods.
Get better control over your cash management.
- Automate bank statement imports.
- Quickly match imported lines from bank statements.
- Map text to specific General Ledger accounts, such as monthly fees.
- Post payments and reconciliations at the same time.
Make the most of Business Central's wide range of reporting options.
- Customizable reports to meet the needs of your business.
- Set up the external exchange rate service to keep your currency exchange rate up to date.
- Generate pre-closing reports such as trial balances at the click of a button.
- Use the out-of-the-box financial statements, or create your own custom financial reports directly in Business Central.
- Easily connect Business Central to BI tools such as Power BI or Jet Reports.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead the Entire Case Study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Learn more about how to start using Business Central
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started