From quote to payment and all the steps in between, Business Central can help expedite and improve your current processes.
Creating a Purchase Quote
Reduce the errors when creating a Purchase Quote.
- Create an approval workflow process prior to finalizing the quote.
- Add attachments or notes to support individual quotes.
Creating a Purchase Order
Quickly place orders and focus on your core business.
- Automatically populate information based on vendor.
- Access additional information for greater insights and detailed reporting.
- Review item availability from directly within the purchase order screen.
- Email Purchase Orders directly from Business Central to expedite the process.
- Add approval steps based on the specific business rules, such a vendor types.
Receiving a Purchase Order
Have proper controls in place.
- Receive purchase orders fully or partially, and reverse receipt in case of mistake.
- Attach invoices and other documents to the purchase order.
- Match and post purchase invoices directly from the purchase order screen.
- Receive and invoice purchase orders in a single action.
Paying an Invoice
Pay vendors hassle-free.
- Generate multiple vendor payment suggestions based on invoice due dates, vendor priority and cash availability, at the click of a button.
- Consolidate multiple invoices into single payments.
- Export payments to EFT, BACS or ACH files.
- Create vendor payment journal lines directly from the vendor ledger.
- Set approval workflows to authorize payments based on business rules.
Don't need the entire process right now?
That’s fine! Start with only what you need.See the different package options
“Just being able to generate a report at the click of a button is like magic to me!” exclaims Wendy from Harris Renovations. “Before, I would have had to export my bank information to an Excel spreadsheet and take days to crunch the numbers. I can’t imagine how long it would have taken to create one P&L report, while now I can create one instantly.”Read the Entire Case Study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Learn more about how you can start using the system
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started