Easy navigation is essential when it comes to maximizing user adoption of your new system.
Navigate your way to success with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, with a whole host of features that make the user experience simple and intuitive.
Shorten user adoption periods
- Personalize your homepage with links to pages you use most frequently.
- Quickly find pages you need by simply entering the task name in the Tell Me Here function.
- Enable notifications based on different conditions and triggers.
- Work with multiple windows or tabs so that you can easily review data from multiple sources.
- Access the system from mobile devices at any time.
Personalize information to narrow down searches
- Include filters in notifications to highlight only specific cases that require additional attention.
- Create and save lists, filtered based on different fields or formulas.
Quickly find the information you need
- Quickly and easily find the information you need – from system tasks to individual transactions and records.
- Use the ‘search in company data feature’ to help you find any data using simple text search within a specific company.
- Gain easy access to aggregated data using fact boxes in connection to the record you are reviewing.
Create a workspace around your most frequent tasks
- Adapt your Home Screen to the links that are most important to you by personalizing the view with a click of a button.
- Easily modify your personal dashboard based on your bookmarks, views and favorite KPIs.
- Collapse, promote, expand fields, add/reposition/remove actions, and if needed, start all over by clearing the personalization.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead the Entire Case Study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Learn more about how to start using Business Central
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started