It is important when choosing a finance system that you pick one that not only fits your needs today, but also one that you can grow into over time.
This is why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a great for many small businesses - you can start with only what you need and then add on new features and functionalities as your business grows and your requirements change.Learn more about what you need to start
Help streamline and simplify tasks, increase efficiency and reduce errors.
- Automate and manage your different approval processes using business rules.
- Automatically notify other team members and share documents when new accounts or docs are created.
- Approval templates are available to get you started on the right track when creating new workflow paths.
Job Management and Project Accounting
Manage and track the finances of your projects.
- Review projects more closely by scheduling resources and tracking budgets linked to your accounting system.
- Integrated timesheets to automatically allocate costs.
- Create invoice templates to meet your customer’s specific needs.
A global vision with your inventory integrated with your financial system.
- Build inventory master list for all inventory, non-inventory and service items.
- Easily track inventory by serial number, lot number and expiration date. Trace inventory from sales order to supply order on a dedicated screen.
- Fully integrated inventory management to your Purchase and Sales Orders.
Microsoft Power BI
Review your information in visual dashboards.
- Use Power BI to build dashboards that connect your data to your live Business Central database.
- Share your reports with colleagues as read-only to reduce the number of people who need to enter the system.
- View reports on desktop or mobile and customize your dashboards and reports to your business.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead the Entire Case Study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started