Business Central handles all the essential finance processes with ease, using automation to save time and increase accuracy. The system’s scalability also means it can grow and adapt with your business.
General Accounting and Chart of Accounts
- Use the Chart of Accounts as an interactive on-screen report, which can be exported to Excel
- Update the Chart of Accounts in 'Edit List' mode for improved efficiency.
- Create Dimensions (reporting fields) to add filtering and segmentation possibilities.
- Effortlessly drill down through different accounts to review and analyze balances.
- Easily filter data by various categories including date and account type.
- Add comments to quickly reference accounts that require additional investigation.
- Look up and open the setup page to renew where the G/L Account is used by the application to post automatically.
- Access various balance reports to help speed up the data extrapolation before analysis.
- Drill down to individual transactions directly from the Chart of Accounts.
- Easily reverse transactions or correct Dimensions to help keep data clean are correct.
- View change history or set audit trails on certain fields depending on the level of control required
- Have all the information you need on the customer within a window.
- Quickly post payment directly from the customer card and automatically create General Ledger entries.
- Personalize customer cards by adding the customer's picture.
- Quickly download financial reports and choose the level of detail and include filters without having to manipulate the report.
- Schedule reports to run at specific times and have the reports available in multiple formats.
- Preview data before running complete reports.
- Run reports using custom filters, such as dates and dimensions.
- Easily share the information through Excel, Teams or with a direct link to the specific page in Microsoft Business Central.
See how this process helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead entire case study
Improved Monthly Reporting
See how this translates into better visibility of your company’s overall health. Check out Microsoft Business Central’s out-of-the-box reporting.See Reporting Capabilities
Learn more about how you can start using the system
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by offering a self-service training and implementation plan.How this works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started