Analyzing your data is the cornerstone to your company's health. This is why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has made it easier than ever for you to get the information that you need.
All the essential reports to help you work smarter.
- Make it easier to reconcile your different subledgers with AP, AR and Inventory reports.
- Gain insights with your sales with Customer Sales Statistics and various aging reports.
- Gain a better understanding of your vendors with personalized statistics.
- Analyze the state of your inventory with aging and valuation reports.
Ad hoc reporting capabilities
Multiple ways of analyzing your data.
- Create personalized views in different subledgers to view your information the way you want it.
- Drill down from any number, anywhere to see the impact on the general ledger and all linked transactions.
- Export your data on the fly to Excel and even edit certain data in Excel.
Microsoft Power BI
Review your information in visual dashboards.
- Use Power BI to build dashboards that connect your data to your live Business Central database.
- Share your reports with colleagues as read-only and reduce the number of people who need to enter the system.
- View on desktop or mobile and customize your dashboards and reports to your business.
See how Business Central helped a small business recoup 20% of their unbilled labor costsRead the Entire Case Study
Learn more about how to start using Business Central
It is not too good to be true. We have made Microsoft Business Central accessible to small businesses by developing a self-service training and implementation plan.How it works
Ready to try it for yourself?
Get started with Launchpad todayGet started